[Seaside-dev] Exploring the WACallbackRegistry: how?

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Mon Aug 25 16:08:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

> If you are exploring the continuations registry, you are probably not
> doing ‘standard’ stuff.
> It would be interesting to know why you need these and what you are doing,
> if you want.

Nothing fancy but callbacks were mysterious in terms of why too many of
them were a problem etc (related to the jQuery ajax callbacks, scripts etc).

Now, I am trying to come to terms with SeasideDynamicSVG.
Examples are running fine, after tweaking some WARenderCanvas for 3.1.

Now, I am looking into how this all works with jQuery. That looks like
powerful (also found an old "NeXTPlan" PDF on the web where an very
interesting components update strategy was explained. A bit late for me to
change my plans but still, next app will go that way for sure.

All the best,
Phil