[Seaside-dev] WABuilder and Render Context

Maximilian Bareis max.bareis at me.com
Tue Aug 26 11:08:36 UTC 2014

Am 25.08.2014 um 18:44 schrieb phil at highoctane.be:

> By any chance, do you have any sample with SeasideDynamicSVG-JQuery ?

I have checked in a new version of SeasideDynamicSVG-Core /-jQuery /-Examples. There is a small example that changes svg tag attribute with the use of jquery. It is a simple example to show the main behavior of jQuery.

It was tested on Seaside 3.1.2 only.

> This
>
> >>rawSVGContentOn: svg
>
> 	svg anchor
> 		callback: [ self info: 'Poked!' ] ;
> 		target: '_top' ;
> 		with: [
> 			svg circle
> 				stroke: Color black;
> 				strokeWidth: 3 ;
> 				fill: Color yellow;
> 				fillOpacity: 0.8 ;
> 				opacity: 0.6;
> 				center: 50 at 50;
> 				radius: 30
> 			].

If you use anchor and callback, you do not use jQuery. For jQuery you normally use events like onClick, onChange and so on. Even for anchors you would use onClick instead of callback. It is possible to mix jQuery and Callback but for the beginning I suggest to stick on the events. Also have a look at the jQuery chapter in Seaside book

Regards

Max