[Seaside-dev] Grease for Squeak

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Dec 22 06:19:10 UTC 2014

Hi John,

This is how it has been done since years and, indeed, I do not see a downside about creating the platform class for Squeak as a subclass of the Pharo platform class.

I don’t see why there would be a need for Seaside-Squeak-* packages at this time though. The differences should still be located in the Grease layer at this time.
Over time, this may become necessary for some packages but we try to avoid this whenever possible. Of course, this requires someone to monitor the Squeak platform.

Johan