[Seaside-dev] Grease repo on github

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Feb 23 09:47:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks, I have set up a Grease repository in the GLASS Github account [1], with two purposes:
- serve as the reference repository for Grease1.1 in Gemstone
- run Travis CI for all platforms (currently: Pharo1.4, Pharo2.0, Pharo3.0, Gemstone2.4 and Gemstone3.1)

It will mirror the code from the main Grease1.1 repository [2] in addition to serving the Gemstone-specific packages.
In addition to the Pharo Contribution CI builds, this expands the automated testing to more platforms.

All tests are green (at the moment), so I will start referencing it from the Seaside3.1 repository for Gemstone [3].

cheers,
Johan

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/Grease
[2] http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Grease11