[Seaside-dev] WAJsonParser: crossplatform readStream questions

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Feb 28 08:01:49 UTC 2014

Johan, Philippe,

Sorry for the confusion: I forgot to decode the string from the WAFile, and just used the raw contents. In pharo this resulted in a string, so everything worked fine, but in Gemstone this was a byte array, so I got errors all over the place. And in Gemstone a string gives me a perfectly good read stream.

Now that I fixed this problem I have got it running. I can move my model using Magritte from Pharo to gemstone and vice versa using a json export / import.

Diego