[Seaside-dev] add 'Base' group to ConfigurationOfSeaside3 for version 3.1.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Jan 15 16:36:57 UTC 2014

That's probably ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox that uses Base too, I guess.

I don't mind that addition because the 'Core' group in 3.1.x indeed corresponds to the 'Base' group in 3.0.x
There is more a problem for those who still load 'Core' when witching to 3.1.x because it is now a real 'Core' (rather than everything except tests in 3.0.x).

Please add it to both 3.1.0 baseline and 3.1.0.1 baseline. The latter is work in progress for gemstone loading but the addition of the Base group should not go lost when we switch.

Thank you!
Johan