[Seaside-dev] Pharo4 builds, WIP

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Apr 4 11:16:49 UTC 2015

Thanks for scouting.

I just fixed the Slime tests in a separate package ‘Seaside-Pharo40-Slime’.
Updating the configuration will take a bit of time.

On to the exception handler… and then the configuration.

What is the verdict of the discussion in Pharo on the WABrowserTest? (did not follow that, but I thought there was advice?)

Johan