[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.2 and Squeak

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:11:15 UTC 2015

> Apparently, I omitted the repository spec, sorry:

Ha, okay, that helped, I'm able to load into a Squeak 5 image.

Just a couple of notes you might be interested in:  After loading I DO
find several packages that begin with "Refactoring".  Are those the
"engine" of the RefactoringBrowser, whose functions could one day be
integrated into the ToolBuilder browsers?  If so, that is cool!!

Also, just FYI, one of the Refactoring tests
(#testPullUpWithMethodThatCannotBePushedDown) locks up the image
(interruptable).

Several of the Cryptography and SqueakSSL tests fail too.

However, it appears all of the basic Grease and Seaside tests are
passing, great!!

Inching forward..  thanks Tobias.

Best,
  Chris