[Seaside-dev] Re: error application build in seaside

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Fri Feb 5 21:43:19 UTC 2016

On 05-02-16 22:32, Sergio Hernán Valenzuela Cámara wrote:

>   I have this error at build  application in Seaside....
>

>   MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "new" is nil
>
> Your request could not be completed. An exception occurred.
>

> Please, is possible get me help?

Welcome Sergio,

Sure. Let's move this to the other seaside mailing list,
this list is about the development of the seaside framework itself.

You probably want to debug this from the smalltalk side.
Did you configure your seaside application to use the
debugger error handler?

(WAAdmin defaultDispatcher handlerAt: ‘YourApp’) exceptionHandler:
WADebugErrorHandler

Stephan