[Seaside-dev] Re: Loading 3.2 in Pharo 4:

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sun Feb 14 15:37:37 UTC 2016

As I saw the default was an instance of WAServerManager, I removed the
contents / contents: and returned default.

This got me the control panel back, I was able to add an adapter.

When I asked for loading the default page, I got
WAError: no secure key generator availble because seeding failed

Your request could not be completed. An exception occurred.

What's the proper way to load 3.2? Is 3.2 even supported in 4.0? Should I
stick to 3.1.x ?

TIA

Phil