[Seaside-dev] magritte extras

Sean Glazier sglazier456 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 23:21:30 UTC 2016

I am looking at creating a tool that works like the magritte example.
It uses Magritte-XMLBinding. I ran the tests and had a small number of
failures in Magritte-Tests-XMLBinding. The example
class MADescriptionEditor  is in the examples tag of
the Magritte-Seaside package.  It came from Repository:
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main/  and the XML binding
for the examples comes from Repository:
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3Addons/main/

So if someone has these working  and playing together that would be great.
If it is outdated and we are to use something else I would like to know
what the preferred way is so I can build the example building the
descriptions using I guess json.

Many thanks :-)

Kind Regards,

Sean Glazier