[Seaside-dev] Release 3.2.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Mar 20 19:03:13 UTC 2016

Hi Philippe, Dale, Stephan, Esteban and other contributors,

I propose to release 3.2.0 as it is right now [1].
What do you think? Anything missing?
The new website and reworking Seaside Welcome + Config can be postponed. Though the new website is the next thing on my stack.

At the same time, I want to propose that the github repository becomes the main repository.
I’ve been setting up Grease and Seaside on github with the SmalltalkCI and it’s very nice to have that test coverage on all platforms [2].

It also means we can have a more organised way of contributions via pull requests and feature branches.
Any opinions? Perhaps I should write up a small page on how contributing would work (technically) for those who are not into Smalltalk+Git

cheers
Johan

[1] https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Seaside/ <https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Seaside/>
[2] https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside/builds <https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside/builds>