[Seaside-dev] Grease/Seaside in Pharo3/4

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Jul 26 07:43:34 UTC 2018

For now, the builds for Pharo3/4 fail and I adapted the README accordingly.

However, struggling on this comment from Dale (https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/issues/334#issuecomment-342575918 <https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/issues/334#issuecomment-342575918>), it seems adding support for metadataless Filetree in Pharo3/4 would be entirely feasible.

Would be great if anybody was up for the job.
If not, I will have to see if I still have free cycles after fixing the broken tests of Seaside on Pharo7.

cheers
Johan