[Seaside-dev] [ANN] MaterialDesignLite for Seaside v1.2.0

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:56:56 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Today I released the version v1.2.0 of MaterialDesignLite for Seaside.
(https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite)

The main changes are:
- There is a brand new demo with more examples and documentation. You
can find it here: https://mdl.ferlicot.fr
- There is a new concepts: The extensions. Extensions are not describe
by Material Design but are meant to help developers while building web
application. This release contains 3. A way to simplify the use of
dialogs, called "root dialog", a resizeable left panel and a resizeable
right panel with tabs.
- There is a new widget: the progress widget
- New brushes to use premade typography and typogaphy styles

This release is tagged with v1.2.0 and I also introduced tags v1.2.x and
v1.x.x which are moving tags following patch and minor versions.

Here is the full changelog of the release:
https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/blob/b5ef0dcbcb9b84aeea774db382e1d72f1f7d26ea/CHANGELOG.md

If you have issues, need a new feature or have a comment on the project
feel free to open a issue:

https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/issues

Have a nice day!

--