[Seaside-dev] Current Development Environment Setup

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Sep 6 06:51:19 UTC 2018

As I picked up pharo7 work again after my holidays, I remember I did the pharo7 branch using Iceberg as well.
So: no metadata anymore in that branch either ;)

We can decide to redo the changes in metadatafull filetree or we can decide to drop support.

I will hold off merging in the branch (and there are some failing tests to fix first anyway).

cheers
Johan

ps: I will arrive Sunday evening but need to spend half a day at Rome airport before that. I will probably try to get some work done on Seaside at that time,
ps2: I’m always on the Slack channel