[Seaside-dev] Seaside install fails in all travis-ci builds for Squeak

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Sep 17 17:52:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,

(adding dale)

We investigated similar issues today and found a bug in our http implementation.
See here:
	http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-WebClient-Core-pre-117-mcz-td5084864.html

TL;DR: Sometimes large downloads fail, because they would be double-decoded from Chunk stream format.

We're on it, but it could be that the fix requires an slipstreamed bootstrap update for Metacello. (<==== Dale ;))
Actually the Metacello bootstrap uncovered this bug for us.

I cannot promise when this fix will have rippled through all affected systems, so we alas have to expect intermittent failures for
Metacello-based stuff, including Seaside :(

best regards
	-Tobias