[Seaside-dev] Dynamic WAMimeDocument

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 09:23:13 UTC 2019

Hello

For my demo at Smalltalk WebCamp I needed a web "resource" (image)
whose contents are generated dynamically. I solved this using a
dynamic mime document that takes a block which produces the contents
on demand. Have some of you had similar requirements at one point? How
did you solve it? Would this be generally useful?

Some of the things I struggled with:
- equality with WAMimeDocument is tricky as the full contents have to
be produced
- rather than having to produce the full contents it would sometimes
be useful to get access to the stream of the response and write to
this instead