[Seaside-dev] Cookie tracking and SameSite setting

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:18:06 UTC 2020

Hi Esteben,

Interesting case. I guess we didn't think about that. Usually you wouldn't want to share the tracking cookie with another domain but that might be a valid case

This should probably be solved by updating the configurations (which can be tough), so if you feel up to it we'd appreciate a PR with such a change.

Cheers,
Max