[Seaside] Seaside Development. What goes on behind the scenes? What are the next steps?

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 08:36:49 -0800

Julian,

I'm looking at doing security just for Seaside for now, since other,
more qualified people are doing it at the Squeak level.

I am interested in exploring Cees suggestion of using capabilities.  I
need to read more about the concept, first.

Let's stay in touch.  We can always design separate packages, but it
might be interesting to work together.
Derek