[Seaside] dynamic subcomponents proposal

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:17:09 -0700

I'm too brainwiped right now to offer any actually helpful thoughts (I'd
like to be able to summon any thoughts...) but I'm certainly not keen on
'magic' method names as a general rule.

Perhaps the only idea I've had on this subject that might be of interest
is that one could conceive of a mildly special 'wrapper' component that
would then encapsulate any/all special trickery to allow dynamic
cubcomponents. All the rest of it seems to work pretty well right now...

tim (snore.......)

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Useful random insult:- Dropped his second stage too soon.