[Seaside] Enterprise readiness of Squeak/Seaside

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:53:46 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Cees de Groot wrote:

> OmniBase would be relatively easy to port to Squeak - we could probably even
> do it ourselves. The only reason that David hasn't done it yet is that there's
> no file locking for Squeak, which kills the multi-image access functionality.

It would certainly be worthwhile even without multiple images.  And how
hard can it be to add a file locking prim?  If someone ports OmniBase, I
promise I'll figure out how to do that part. ;-)

Avi