[Seaside] GOODS (was Re: Prevayler)

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:07:40 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Markus Fritsche wrote:

> I made up a fresh Installation: I installed
> squeak-vm-oss_3.2.4743-2_i386.deb
> squeak-image3.2_4743-1_all.deb
>
> I evaluated
> txn := KKDatabase onHost: 'localhost' port: 6000.
> txn root at: 'foo' put: #(1 2 3).
> txn commit.
>
> and at the time of commit, I got the attached walkback.

Strange.  I just tried, in a clean Squeak3.2gamma-4653 image:

 HTTPSocket httpFileInNewChangeSet: 'beta4.com/seaside/downloads/SSVS.cs'

 (SSVS forModule: 'goods') update
 txn := KKDatabase onHost: 'localhost' port: 6100
 txn root at: 'foo' put: #(1 2 3)
 txn commit

with no errors.  Perhaps there's a conflict with some of the other stuff
you loaded??  What seems to be happening is a become:
isn't working (in KKDatabase>>addObject:).  Why that is, I don't know.

Can you see if that very minimal procedure above works?

Thanks,
Avi