[Seaside] Tracking transactions/isolations/whatever

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat, 25 May 2002 12:10:55 -0700

I think I need to be able to find out if a user is currently involved in
an #isolate: block.

Consider a student taking a graded test:-
choose the test
start the test->got to test taking pages, which are isolated.
browser-back to test choosing page
choose another test

Problem here is that they haven't neccessarily finished the first test.
I'd like to be able to warn them of that and give them a chance to
return to the test in progress or to properly declare that they've
finished. I've no wish to allow them to be taking several tests at once
though I don't feel any need to put enormous effort into stopping them
either.

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
The whole is the sum of its parts, plus one or more bugs