[Seaside] Borges bug

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 00:12:39 -0700

Avi, there seem to be some dependencies among the modules in the seaside
directory (I get errors white filing-in the first time... a second time
works, though).  Is there an order they should be filed in.

Is there currently a quicker way to rebuild an image with several
modules without having to add them one-by-one to the DVSPanel every time?