[Seaside] Seaside hosting questions - multiple sites, uploading squeak images and cgi

Julian Fitzell seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:03:51 -0700

Cees de Groot wrote:
[...]
> (until you chance your business model so that you now suddenly have users you
> don't know - happened to me with an Apache setup which cost me a year of
> slowly refactoring the configuration while keeping hundreds of existing sites
> running. I'll never make that mistake again).

Ugh... tell me about it.  Nothing like trying to beef up *your* security
without crippling existing applications that you have no control over.
Ick...

Julian

--
julian@beta4.com