[Seaside] [FIX] SeasideServiceSyncToSeaside2.3

Giovanni JJ Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Thu Apr 10 15:45:37 CEST 2003

I have used a bit of XML-RPC.
It is simpler then SOAP and I prefer it because XMLRPC is 2 pages spec!
A Seaside XMLRPC integration will be a very good idea because you can
expose XML-RPC services, and use Seaside as a backend server, leaving on
the front apache with perl/java or what you like.
Even javascript can do XML-RPC call!!
My little blog (http://objectsroot.com) expose a XML-RPC complex api and
it is very simple to use them outside it!!
It is written with movable type.