[Seaside] Web Hit logging with Seaside

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Fri Apr 18 20:17:41 CEST 2003

Anybody got any Seaside web hit logging code they would like to share?

I'm about to put my second iteration of my wife's Seaside site into
production.  One of the things that "broke" when converting to Seaside
(on the first iteration) is my old Comanche page hit logging code.
 Well, I guess the logger didn't "break" per se-- it's just that the
standard Seaside URL's are somewhat worthless in the log file.  The log
file really needs to record the Seaside component being hit instead of
the URL.

Anyway, logging code isn't hard to write-- it's just a nuisance.

So, anybody got any Seaside web hit login code they would like to share?

Nevin