[Seaside] OT - books on modern web application development

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Aug 17 11:42:38 CEST 2003

None of them are going to cover this.  Seaside's state management is
too sophisticated for most and just plain impossible in most of the
"popular" languages.

To learn about web application development - get a good book on HTML
and CGI, that's the foundation.  Everything else is just variations on
a theme.