[Seaside] Seaside and other language than english

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 7 17:42:16 CET 2003

Well, I finished my first application with Seaside a simple Address book using the 'Store' as a
model.  Seaside is great...really.  I'll have to try HTTPView also just to understand how is it
different to work with .

I have a big question for now....Is it possible to use Seaside in a langage other than english. If
I must do a Web site in say...french... how is it possible to do it.

I tried something. I loaded a .cs from Andreas Raab (their was long long long ago...) with
which I can write Squeak code with french accent without problem.  So I  thought Seaside will
pick it up and go......but this is'nt the case...and a big problem if this can not be made.

So what are your thoughts about that.