[Seaside] redirect doesn't return -djb

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Feb 4 17:17:10 CET 2003

Yeah, changes will show you the differences between the in-image
package and the one on disk.  Though it appears it isn't working...
You can also just file out and do a diff manually yourself.

If it works in a fresh image though, I would drop the image you are
using, and rebuild by filing in the code again.  Then you can narrow
down the problem by seeing which version of your code (assume you're
using CVS?) starts to cause the problem.

Julian