[Seaside] A bit of help with Seaside

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Fri Feb 14 11:21:38 CET 2003

Hello:

I'm a newest smalltalker trying to develop my first web app with Squeak and
Seaside.

I've looked into Seaside examples but I haven't clear how to develop a
complete app.

By example: I would to have a html grid showing people records, then by
means of a check box in each row I want to be able to select a record and
modify or delete. Also I must to add records. But I can't figure how to
build that grid (table), how to populate with my objects, and so.

That is similar to all type of records (objects) that I will manage in this
app (people, time, tasks, etc), then some little examples or suggests will
be of great help for me.

Thanks in Advance.

---
Germán S. Arduino