[Seaside] Computation has been terminated

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:32:48 -0800

The only really naughty thing I may have done is added class instance
variables to a subclass of WAComponent.  I did get a message telling me
that what I was about to do was particularily naughty, but then how is
one suppose to add class instance variables in a decent, respectable way?

Thanks,
Derek