[Seaside] Computation has been terminated

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:31:15 -0800

Avi, thanks for your reply.

I did some hunting around and noticed that I overrode "initialize" on
the class side in one of my entryPoint components.  I added "super
initialize" and the application seems to be working now.  Would that
mistake account for the error I was seeing?

Why does WAComponent>>initialize recompile all its subclasses?

Thanks again,

Derek