[Seaside] A new Seaside Fan and...a problem with SWebMail...

Lukas Renggli renggli at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:15:15 CET 2003

> > Only a small-question: I cannot file in
> >    SWebMail
> >    http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/47
> >
> > because it cannot find a IADialog class...how can I fix it?
> > Who can help me?! Thanks!
>
> I guess you are currently using Seaside 2. SWebMail is written for
> Seaside 0.94 (also available at <http://beta4.com/seaside/info.html>).
> If you want to use both versions in the same image there was a posting
> about it some days ago:

There is quite a lot of interest in SWebMail, possibly because it is the
only Seaside application available on SqueakMap. But as already mentioned it
is based on the old 0.94 release of Seaside. I have updated the
SqueakMap entry, so it should be easier to see for newcomers.

Adrian and I are planning to port and extend the web-mail application in
February or March. Contributions are welcome. Right now we both have a lot
of exams at University, so please be patient. Sure we are going to announce
new releases in this mailing list and present the final release on
SqueakMap ;-)

Cheers
Lukas

--