[Seaside] Borges 0.1.0 Released

Eric Hodel drbrain at segment7.net
Mon Jan 27 18:21:40 CET 2003

(This) Borges is a partial port of Seaside to Ruby, done mostly by
Avi, and picked up my me, as the maintainer.

DESCRIPTION

Borges is a web application framework that allows linear programming
of web applications.

Borges runs on Webrick (Apache+DRb will be supported in the near
future) and features a simple rendering interface.

Those who are interested will likely be greatly helped by the Seaside
2.0 documentation.

You can download Borges (and find more info) at:
http://segment7.net/ruby-code/borges/borges.html

DEPENDENCIES

Ruby: http://www.ruby-lang.org/
 - tested on 1.6.8