[Seaside] multi-windows and javascript and frames

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Jul 7 16:37:36 CEST 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Derek Brans wrote:

> Has anyone taken a stab at multi-window, javascript and frames work with
> Seaside?  I remember there was a thread "javascript anyone" a few months
> ago, but I don't know if any interesting development resulted.

I don't think anyone has yet, but I would definitely like to see a wrapper
for a popup window - ie,

self call: (WAPopupWindow on: someComponent).

This would open the window when called, and close it when someComponent
answered, returning the answer back to the calling component and
reloading it in the original window.