[Seaside] Lingering objects

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Jun 4 08:39:43 CEST 2003

  Hello,

  I'm experimenting with Seaside 2.3b with Comanche 5.1.  As I wrote
my own test program, I inserted and removed "self halt" some places,
got various errors.  I started and stopped WAKom several times, too.

  Now I'm trying to get rid of the all lingering objects in the image
related to Seaside.  However, I can't get rid of the chains of
contexts that begin with "[] in ComancheServer>>value:" and objects
refered from them.

  Now "ComancheNetService services" returns empty dictionary, all
subinstances of ComancheService and ComancheServer are #stop'ed (and
#unregister'ed).  But still some instances of ComancheServer,
HttpAdaptor, and WAKom linger.

  I use 3.4.4 Windows VM, 3.4 vanilla image + m17n + Seaside 2.3b + Comanche
5.1 image.

  Have anyone run into similar situation?

-- Yoshiki