[Seaside] Adding 'test' to application list.

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat Jun 14 11:58:35 CEST 2003

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Keith P. Hodges wrote:

> 2. By default [WAControllerSession>>createRootFromRequest:] route
> requests to class methods on the component.
>
> so request  path /seaside/mycomponent/test instanciates
>
> WAMyComponent newTest.

Hm, that's interesting.  What if you could simply choose the selector used
to create the entry points, as a preference?  So, if you were setting up
the app in the class side #initialize method, you would have

FooComponent class>>initialize

  self registerAsApplication: 'footest1' createWith: #test1.
  self registerAsApplication: 'footest2' createWith: #test2.

I'm more inclined to be explicit about it, then to try to add too many
magic URL conventions.

Avi