[Seaside] Convincing Web Application shops to use seaside

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Jun 16 18:24:33 CEST 2003

Yes, good idea!

We could also make a simple template to describe these apps. E.g.:
- Name/Title of the app
- Short description/abstract (what does it do, hwo uses it)
- Special features (such as "on the fly pdf generation", "soap interaction
with application xyz")
- Frameworks/technologies (which persistence solution, ...)
- [Contact for information (our names/emails)]
- ... what else?

Adrian
Adrian Lienhard
www.adrian-lienhard.ch