[Seaside] Getting started

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Jun 19 10:45:25 CEST 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Bruce ONeel wrote:

> There if I choose Tutorial: A Walk on the Seaside I'm asked to download
> Comanche as well.

Just looking through this tutorial, I should note that it's gotten
somewhat out of date (ah, documentation...).  All the important stuff is
still true, but there are a lot of little inconsistencies (the order of
sessions keys etc in the URL has changed, in recent snapshots the Inspect
link has changed to Explore, I don't think WAMultiCounter still exists,
and so on).  So, Bruce, I hope you can forgive this and make your way
through it anyway, until someone gets a chance to update it.

If you have any questions or confusions, please post...

Cheers,
Avi