[Seaside] Hopelessly stupid newbie question

Randy Siler rsiler at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 24 16:39:40 CET 2003

Thanks very much. This is a very interesting conversation. I'm quite
certain that I have done exactly what you are cautioning me to avoid
(brushing Seaside off because it's different from my preconceived
notions of what I want).

I've just found that for the things I've done it has fit me so much
better than anything else, but I admit each time I spend a little time
with Seaside I think "oh, my god, this is pretty awesome" . It's just
that I have to do something soon and I can't fail so I'm trying to go
conservatively. I think what I need to do is take your caution (when I
have time) and give the new way a fair chance.