[Seaside] CVS code

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Fri Mar 28 15:58:09 CET 2003

Brian Brown wrote:

>>At any rate, if that is what's going on, I would recommend installing Kom
>>5.0 and turning off that preference, and then trying again.  It's also
>>quite likely that ComancheNG handles things better.
>>

>So unload 5.1.1 and load 5.0? or can these coexist... I could try NG as well.

You don't need to unload 5.1.1, or load 5.0.  Just execute the following
in a workspace:

    Preferences disable: #standaloneServer

Then when you want it re-enabled, do:

    Preferences enable: #standaloneServer

I run with it disabled during development, disabled during testing,
disabled during a closely-monitored initial deployment, and then enabled
during regular deployment.

Nevin