[Seaside] The best combination of stuff for SeaSide?

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Tue May 20 02:17:52 CEST 2003

  Diego,

> >  Now I found that I need to develop some web application to feed
> > myself.  This application requires database connectivity to possibly
> > MySQL,
>
> What about the image as the "DB"? I found that 99% of my needs are handled
> by the image in a good way.

  Ah, I will want someone to take over the project after the framework
gets done...  After that, the remaining task will be to generate
printed paper reports from the data.  You can imagine that this part
would be... time consuming, at least.  To make this happen, the
database should have some interoperability.

> > to generate rather plain web pages,
>
> See my "Mondrian" stuff.  Is a framework to generate html tables and I
> found it very useful.

  This sounds great!  I surely will need to generate html tables.
Thank you for the suggestion!

-- Yoshiki