[Seaside] new snapshot, VW, emailing stack traces

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Wed May 28 16:27:40 CEST 2003

Hi Avi,

Thanks for including the mail a stack-trace in the most recent snapshot.

Question: I just filed in the snapshot to an image that had the old
Seaside2.3b in it.  WAApplication>>handleRequest: gets called but never
returns.

Is there anything different I should be doing?  I might just have to build a
new image.

Thanks.

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire