[Seaside] KomHttp error

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Mon Nov 3 16:22:22 CET 2003

I wouldn't be surprised if it were the debugger getting confused by
continuations (and I say this without any investigation).  It could also
have something to do with exception handling and the relatively recent
method context changes.

Can anyone make this happen without Seaside?  How about sequence of
steps to reproduce it using Seaside?

- Stephen