[Seaside] Seaside with Commanche file serving

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Sun Nov 23 18:55:39 CET 2003

 From the class comments of KomHttpServerInfo:

If you have loaded Seaside, you can start a web server that serves
Seaside based applications using the following configuration:

    | ma seaside |
    seaside := WAKom default.
    ma := ModuleAssembly core.
    ma serverRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
    ma alias: '/seaside' to: [ma addPlug: [:request | seaside process:
request]].
    ma documentRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
    ma directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm'.
    ma serveFiles.
    (HttpService startOn: 8080 named: 'httpd') plug: ma rootModule

Anything with a uri beginning with /seaside will be directed at Seaside,
anything else serves files out of your default file directory (the
directory you started squeak from).

- Stephen