[Seaside] OOPSLA & Seaside

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 16 10:45:17 CEST 2003

A Nori demo would be nice. What I am interested in is hearing about
people's plans for the future of Seaside and learning more about how to
use Seaside. When learning how to use a new system it is helpful to be
able to talk to people that already know the system. Seeing a Nori demo
and talking to Colin for 15 minutes will save me a lot of time.