[Seaside] KomHttp error

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Thu Oct 30 18:12:57 CET 2003

On Oct 30, 2003, at 6:26 AM, Stephen Pair wrote:

> Brian,
>
> This probably means that whatever you've got plugged into Comanche on
> the backend is answering a String instead of an HttpResponse.  What is
> your Comanche configuration (the expression you used to construct your
> http server)?  That might shed more light on why you're getting the
> error.
>
> - Stephen

I am using the seaside setup in the class comment of KomHttpServerInfo:

	| ma seaside |
	seaside := WAKom default.
	ma := ModuleAssembly core.
	ma serverRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
	ma alias: '/seaside' to: [ma addPlug: [:request | seaside process:
request]].
	ma documentRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
	ma directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm'.
	ma serveFiles.
	(HttpService startOn: 8080 named: 'httpd') plug: ma rootModule

I just highlighted it and cmd-d. :-)