[Seaside] Re: Problems using Seaside

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 12 10:19:45 CEST 2003

>> BlockCannotReturn: Block cannot return
>
> Avi, just as an extra data point, I have the same regularly popping up
> (and seemingly asynchronously) in my development image.

Yeah, we had the same problem (and a few more) when using KomHttpServer
6.1. The best solution we found to solve it was to back-grade to
Comanche 5.1.1, where Seaside runs without any problems.

Furthermore I have to announce that there will be soon the  Swazoo
web-server available for Squeak, that has got included a predefined
module for Seaside. Unfortunately it does only work on the latest 3.6
images with all the socket-patches applied and first of all, I should
find some time to do the final clean-up of the code.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://renggli.freezope.org