[Seaside] Re: Debug option still present in deployment mode?

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Fri Apr 9 12:54:37 CEST 2004

Avi> So, it isn't much, but I just posted v78 which has a
Avi> WASimpleErrorHandler - this returns a status 500 internal error
Avi> page instead of the walkback + debug link.  Just change the Error
Avi> Handler option in the config page.  You may want to customize
Avi> WAInternalErrorResponse to give some extra info or messages
Avi> appropriate to your application.

This is the first time I use Monticello to merge changes, so maybe I
did something wrong: after merging v78 (I have no merge conflicts
since I didn't patch v77, I only need plain ASCII in this project), I
cannot browse Seaside pages anymore.

WAControllerMain>>root returns nil (called from WAControllerMain>>start:).
Is there anything special I need to do after the merge?

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam